IQ L2 FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION CERTIFICATE
Vocational Qualifications are neither training courses nor examinations. They are methods of assessing competency and providing recognition to people who have been trained in accordance with the appropriate sector specific.
The IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation (QCF) is a qualification aimed at individuals employed in the fire sprinkler industry. This qualification is intended for people employed in installing fire sprinklers to develop the knowledge and competences necessary to meet the industry standards for the installation role. The framework of the qualification should provide sufficient flexibility for the variations in different jobs and locations.
The main objective of this qualification is supporting a role in the workplace and it has two purposes; confirming occupational competence and confirming competence in an occupational role to the standards required by industry.
To achieve the IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fire Sprinkler Installation (QCF) the learner must achieve seven mandatory units:
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Establish effective working relationships
- Manage own Resources
- Health and Safety
- Awareness of Regulations in the Fire Sprinkler Industry
- (This unit develops knowledge and understanding; however some assessment criteria should be assessed in the workplace)
- Fire sprinkler installation and handover
- Understanding the Fire Sprinkler Industry